回帖

积分

新学乍练

UID:1542557

EE币:3

积分:13

发表于 2018-6-30 15:19:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 中国北京

Study plan of master’s degree
Getting amaster’s degree requires my hard working in nearly three years. This periodwill definitely become a key to my later life and career, during which lots oftasks need to be completed. To this end, I made the following plan for mymaster’s degree.
1.Overall objective: Establish a complete knowledgestructure system
I will try my best to cover the vast knowledge ofbiomedical engineering especially in cardiovascular imaging, and in themeantime, have a profound understanding of all aspects of my research.Knowledge is infinite; however, my time is finite. So, I will do a lot of reading,and narrow it down as much as possible to concentrate on my research area, likereading some classic papers in the cardiovascular imaging disciplinescarefully. I hope my knowledge network can gradually be built up within threeyears.
Moreover, I have to learn the usage of someprofessional software, such as Adobe Illustrator, Origin, Grapad. In order tomake my research more efficient, my programming skill should also be enhanced.
How to write and publish the papers and patents,also, to understand the requirements of the international academic conferencesand the major publishers on the papers are all the essential things I should comprehend.As far as I’m concerned, one of the main tasks during the postgraduate periodis the publishing of papers, so I intend to learn some of the expressions andbasic format requirements of writing papers.
In my upcoming research life, English literatureswill be an essential and equally important reading materials for my research,and as for myself, I’m planning to go abroad to acquire a doctor’s degree.Therefore, mastering written English as well as oral English is of crucialsignificance for my future research. I have already been trained in IELTScourses and I will try my best to reach a superior score.
2.Arrangement of the period
First of all, in order to become familiar with thedirection of the laboratory as soon as possible, I earnestly request you orother seniors to recommend some literatures which are related to cardiovascularimaging, I will read these papers carefully before I am admitted into theuniversity, so that I can integrate into the research as soon as possible.
The first year after formal enrollment is mainly forpublic and specialized courses, in this year, I’m required to complete thecompulsory courses and elective courses. The courses I have already taken atpresent are many and mixed, so in the postgraduate stage, it’s important toconcentrate on the field which I’m truly interested in and to continue doinglots of literature reading meanwhile getting familiar with how to write papers.Also, I will use my free time to exercise my hand-on ability in the laboratory.To be more specific, in the first year, I will pay close attention to thecourse studying and literature reading, to refine the essence of knowledge andhave a clear understanding of the framework of the knowledge I have required.After determined my own research direction, I should read more literatures tounderstand what I need to do in the future. Finally, the preliminary researchwill be conducted.
In the second year, my researches and the graduationthesis should be accomplished. At this stage, based on my research results, Iwill make attempts to write papers and try to participate in some academicconferences where I can communicate with cutting-edge researchers which willbroaden my horizons and improve my research ideas.
The third year is the most important period. At thisstage, my project will be carried out into great depths. In general, after thetheoretical precipitation in the first year and the research works in thesecond year, I will get my own ideas. This year, preparing the graduate reply, contacting the intended foreigninstitutions and applying for a doctorate are my main tasks.
The period of graduate study is my best time toupgrade, so I should have a plan to make full use of this time, and give myselfa correct positioning and planning.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

新学乍练

UID:1559035

EE币:15

积分:23

发表于 2018-6-30 16:10:47 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国山西晋中
谢谢分享

主题